Sep 7, 2013

NYFW SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR THE GIRL 'NOT SO' ON THE GO


So not sure if you are like me, but if you also happen to be stuck to a desk/work while NYFW gloriously passes us by chances you are also having NYFW'14 withdrawals. I certainly am - mostly because it is pure irony that I also happen to be in New York this year. But to get the most out the season's shows I have a few helpful links and sites that will keep you in the loop of whats going on. 

Read on for the good stuff.


Style.com: Seriously your #1 site for all things Mercedes Benz New York Spring 2014 Fashion Week. From live streams, to wrap up images as well as stories/dramas/news - Style.com has everything.

Pinterest : Pinterest is really taking the Fashion industry by storm at the moment, hot on the heels of releasing the entire new J Crew catalog exclusively on Pinterest, the social scrap-booking platform is bring exclusive pins of everything from street-style snaps and makeup/hair diagrams from Spring's favourite designers. Click HERE for the board.

Twitter: I just made it easy for myself and have bookmarked '#NYFW' as my fav feed and it just automatically updates tweets, instagrams and twitpics of everyone involved. You can do this through TweetDeck. The hashtag option works similarly for pretty much everyother social sites; Tumblr, Instagram, Vine etc.

Man Repeller: Always. She has tickets to all the best shows and more importantly pictures of all the best looks - and I love her take on the season's trends and how she always brings it back to a consumer's level.

Friend in the Fashion Industry: For all the behind the scenes goss and of course for any leftover swag/gift bags that you can help take off their hands.

Hope these prove helpful - and if you have any more links/tips for NYFW let me know! Sharing is caring guys. You can follow me and my thoughts/pics over on @kasturishan via Twitter and Instagram.  

HAPPY FASHION WEEK Y'ALL!

xoxo


twitter • tumblr • bloglovin • facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,