Apr 28, 2012

IPHONEGRAPHY: WINDOW DRESSING, NEON, NAILS, BACKPACK, GOLDCOAST

Happy Saturday lovers. 
Its been a crazy week for me - stressful, exciting, flattering, amped and most certainly dangerous. 
__________________________________________________________________________

THIS WEEK IN #IPHONEGRAPHY
__________________________________________________________________________

1. The amazing window dressing at Louis Vuitton on Cavil Avenue. Oh heyyy Mother (in the background). 
2. Finally launched my Big Cartel site in lead up to Suitcase Rummage next week - ooh I'm excited. These are neon-tastic. 
3. A preppy nail look. Midnight by Revlon on the base with Sportsgirl's Red on the tips. 
4. I finally got myself a backpack after countless lust sessions here and here. This one is from eBay and for $27 it aint too bad. 
5. Anzac Day is also my mother's birthday. So we headed down the coast to Surfers Paradise and had a relaxing day. Ramen, Gelati, Sun & Sand. I love Queensland. 
6. Black Coffee Lyrics at Surfers Paradise - was very excited to try it out after a recommendation from my coffee fanatic friend, alas it was closed. But I did enjoy this piece of graffiti on the wall of the cafe. 


And remember kids, you can always follow me on instagram by searching for kasturi_ : )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,